Dear customers and business partners,
The management of Diadrom have decided to give notification of termination (in Swedish “varsel”) of 25 employments due to redundancy caused by COVID-19, but are also in a process of implementing short-time work allowance (korttidsarbete) for approximately 30 positions with government support measures – where a large part of the notified terminations of employments may be included.
The management has made this decision in due to major changes in the current situation after a key customer paused all projects with reference to COVID-19, for more information see press release dated 2020-03-20. In addition, yet another key customer has decided to reduce the utilization rate from 100% to 60% for five ongoing consultancy assignments.
Due to the prevailing circumstances, Diadrom needs immediately adjust its operations by reducing its personnel, both with permanent and temporary measures.
We hope that these measures will not affect any ongoing consultant assignment or project from Diadrom. However, you will be directly contacted by your Diadrom contact person if this will affect any of your ongoing consultant assignment or project from Diadrom.
Diadrom’s ongoing actions mainly include:
- A withdrawal of the suggested share dividend resolved at Diadrom Holding AB (publ) Annual General Meeting on March 23, 2020, for more information see Communique Annual General Meeting 2020, dated March 20, 2020
- Review and control of all costs, purchases and accounts receivable
- Termination of all probationary positions (performed and no customer assignment are affected )
- Notification of termination (in Swedish “varsel”) of 25 employments due to redundancy
- In a process of implementing short-time work allowance (korttidsarbete) for approximately 30 positions with government support measures – where a large part of the notified terminations of employments may be included
Diadrom’s financial position is very strong and the current measures give the company the opportunity to adapt to the new situation after the COVID-19 pandemic.
Please feel free to contact your Diadrom contact person if you have any questions or concerns.
Carl Johan Andersson
+46 733 31 11 13