Diadrom is a consulting and product company in diagnostics of autotech; we work with all steps in the product’s life cycle, from business analysis to aftermarket.
We have always focused on what is best for customers and take full responsibility for our deliveries. Our long-term goal is to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction in our annual feeds.
Laws and regulations in the environmental field are the lowest level of requirements that must always continue. We want to contribute to sustainable development in society. We achieve this primarily through our involvement in our customers’ various development projects, but also by conducting our own operations in a resource-efficient and energy-efficient manner.
All employees must be aware of what is stated in the policy and how it is to be applied.
We will work for the following:
• To stimulate our employees to commitment, participation and responsibility in environmental work
• To sort and recycle waste and residual products as far as possible
• To save for both environmental and cost reasons and where possible to streamline our energy consumption and reduce consumables
• To encourage planned and resource-efficient travel in the service and in private
• To prioritize suppliers who actively work with the environment To work with continuous improvements so that the business’ impact on the environment is reduced.